Our partners and useful links:
Electronic scientific and methodological journal
"PEDAGOGY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE"
The founder is the State Educational Institution “Institute for Advanced Studies and Retraining in the Field of Informatization and Management Technologies” of the BELARUSIAN STATE UNIVERSITY (unit: research and methodological center for teachers and students at the faculty of applied mathematics and computer science of BSU “UNI-center-XXI”, https://uni.bsu.by). Date of establishment: 03/25/2020.
Publication frequency - 3 issues per year.
Access to all issues of the magazine is free and free.
The magazine is intended for teachers and teachers of computer science, specialists responsible for the informatization of educational institutions, other educational workers, graduate students, undergraduates, and students.
Main topics of the journal
• global e-learning, artificial intelligence, robotics, media and information literacy;
• information educational environment of educational institutions;
• general issues of teaching computer science, neuro-education, creative and heuristic technologies;
• particular questions of the methods of teaching computer science (including methodological development of lessons), didactic materials on computer science;
• interrelation of the teaching methods of computer science with other teaching methods (mathematics, physics, etc.);
• methods for solving computer science problems, olympiad materials in informatics;
• ICT in subject areas, primary school and pre-school education;
• issues of vocational training and retraining of computer science teachers.
All materials received by the editorial board are subject to mandatory review.
Publication in the journal for authors is free.